National Water Quality Monitoring Conference
March 25 - March 29
The National Water Quality Monitoring Council will host its 11th National Water Monitoring Conference on March 25-29, 2019 at the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel, in Denver, Colorado. All water stakeholders—including federal, state, tribal and local water professionals, non-profits, academia, and volunteer citizen scientists—are welcome at this important national forum.
Oral, poster, and extended session abstracts are welcome on any of the following conference themes:
- Water Quality Prediction: State of the Art and Future Directions
- Emerging Risks in Water Quality
- Monitoring Water Across a Changing Hydrologic Cycle
- Tools to Mine, Share, and Visualize Water Quality Data
- Innovative Designs and Technology for Water Quality Monitoring and Assessment
- Holistic Water Quality Monitoring: Exploring Chemical, Physical and Biological Integrity
- Effective Monitoring Collaborations and Partnerships
- Measuring Effectiveness of Management Actions, Improvement, and Restoration Activities
- Monitoring and Assessment to Protect Human and Ecosystem Health
Abstracts for regular sessions and extended sessions are due August 15, 2018.