Distribution, Access and Visualization
Working Group 4 – Distribution, Access, and Visualization
WG-4 is responsible for making products and derived information generated (and/or facilitated) by WG-3 visually appealing and broadly accessible to target audiences. The group will also work to distribute scientific, technical and other outputs to applicable end users.
WORKING GROUP CO-CHAIRS
- Steve Groom, Plymouth Marine Lab
- Megan Coffer, USEPA ORISE Postdoctoral Fellow
WORKING GROUP MEMBERS
- Paul Hanson, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Thomas Heege, EOMAP GmbH & Co.
- Philip Klinger, EOMAP GmbH & Co.
- Els Knaeps, VITO
- George Leshkevich, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Michael Natschke, Xylem
- Ils Reusen, VITO
- Philipp Saile, Federal Institute of Hydrology (BfG) and United Nations Environment Programme-GEMS/ Water
- Blake Schaeffer, United States Environmental Protection Agency
- John F. Schalles, Creighton University (Emeritas)
- Frank Schlaeger, KISTERS AG
- Kathleen Weathers, Cary Institute of Ecosystem Studies
- Paris Collingsworth, Purdue University and Illinois-Indiana SeaGrant