Registration open! 2022 NASA PACE Applications Workshop – September 14th & 15th, 2022
Registration is now open for the 2022 NASA PACE Applications Workshop – September 14th & 15th, 2022.
On behalf of NASA Plankton, Aerosol, Cloud, ocean Ecosystem (PACE) Mission, we are excited to invite you to join us for our 3rd annual PACE Applications Workshop!
This event will focus on advancing the application readiness and societal value of future PACE satellite data, research, and applications. We will collectively identify next steps to address barriers and gaps to ensure PACE data accessibility, usability, and actionability.
- Keynote presentations on co-production, data discovery, and multi-mission synergies.
- Live panel sessions and informal Q&As with industry professionals across social sciences, Earth observation data management, and applied research and operations.
- Poster sessions highlighting work by members of the PACE community including PACE Early Adopters and PACE Science & Application Teams.
- PACE resource library and pre-recorded presentations from the members of PACE Project Science.
- Networking opportunities via 1:1 or group meeting spaces and virtual lounges.
Additional details will be made available on the event website as they become available. Please feel free to contact the PACE Applications team (email@example.com) with any questions.
We look forward to seeing you in September!