WWQA 3rd Annual Meeting – January 26-27, 2022
The theme of this meeting is ‘Data to Knowledge, Knowledge to Action’ and the objectives are:
1. WWQA Coordination Team Update
2. Present ongoing work and interfaces and products contributing towards the World Water Quality Assessment that will be shared on the UNEP World Environment Situation Room (WESR) as the main portal to update UNEP Member States towards the World Water Quality Assessment and WWQA workstreams contributing to this
3. Understand the role of in-situ data on water quality available from GEMS Water. Identify requirements for in-situ data within the WWQA community to better support stakeholder needs and demands in this area.
4. Identify emerging topics of environmental and socio-economic concern for water quality and inclusion into the Assessment
5. Strategic planning and thematic focus.