A special issue of the journal Remote Sensing (ISSN 2072-4292), dedicated to Remote Sensing of Ocean Colour, is now open for submission. Deadline for manuscript submissions is 30 April 2018.
In this Special Issue, the editors encourage submissions focusing on ocean colour applications, including, but not limited to:
- Changes/trends/shifts in ocean colour observations
- Interactions between ocean colour observations and higher trophic levels, including zooplankton and fisheries
- Biophysical and climate interactions
- Ocean colour algorithm development, validation and calibration
- Remotely sensed PFTs including Harmful Algal Blooms (HABs)
- Assimilation of ocean colour and other applications of ocean-colour products in modelling
Submissions of multidisciplinary approaches (merging remotely-sensed ocean colour observations with in situ and modelled datasets) addressing ecological issues, are particularly encouraged.
Special Issue Editors
Dr. Dionysios Raitsos
Dr. Robert Brewin
Dr. Marie-Fanny Marie-Fanny Racault
Dr. Elodie Martinez
Prof. Shubha Sathyendranath
Prof. Ibrahim Hoteit
See the Remote Sensing journal link below for manuscript submission information.